*These pictures were all taken with the help of the marvelous new camera. However, don't expect breath-taking quality yet. We're still trying to figure out what all those little buttons mean...

Giving grandma kisses
Shoulder ride at Willow Park Zoo
Yelling at the... something. Antelope maybe?
Practicing those mad walking skills on the grass.Ooo... pretty candles (all 21 of them...)
Staring longingly at all the cakey goodness.
Don't worry. Grandpa made sure she had some tastes.
The 21-year old twinners.
In the end, Sadie was very sad to see everyone go. Thanks Coopers! We had fun!


21! They are 21! I remember them being born and holding them! Holy Crap I am shocked! I thought maybe they were like 19...cute pictures Natalie! I love to see your cute family. Does Sadie really cry when they leave?
ReplyDeletewhat a fun weekend! spending time with family is the best! that last picture of sad sadie is too cute...in fact, all of your pictures are cute! willow park is so fun-perfect for the little tykes! i'm glad you guys had a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend. I love Sadie's sad little expression. She looks so much like both of you in that picture! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time. Sadie is very good at giving a good pouty face. So adorable.
ReplyDeleteFun! I love time with the fam. Fortunately for me, all four of my sisters and my mom and dad live 5 minutes away! Sadie is so stinkin' cute!!!
ReplyDelete