(and a shot of my belly at 19 weeks)
IT'S A GIRL! Surprised? I'll be honest, we were a little bit. Kevin was convinced it was a boy (wishful thinking, probably) and I was leaning that way a bit as well. And then... voila! Girl! We're pretty excited. As much as I kind of wanted to buy some little boy clothes, I'm already dreaming of how much fun it will be to do the girl thing again. What I'm not looking forward to is picking out a name. Kevin and I don't agree on girl names very easily.
So here we go. Bring on the giggles and frills and make-believe fun that having two girls entails! We're ready for it!

YEAH!! Congrats Natalie and Kevin (and Sadie!) You get a little sis to play with!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! Ha I was right! :) Oh my goodness you are hardly even showing! What a cutie little baby bump! EVERYONE needs a sister! This will be so fun for them AND you! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Congrats! Melissa is right every girl needs a sister and honestly I think having a sister closer to your own age is even more fun!
ReplyDeleteI guessed boy because I wanted Zach to have another friend, but secretly I thought girl. Sisters are the BEST! How fun, congratulations I am so happy for you guys (plus, the whole circumcision thing is AWFUL so you can at least be glad you don't have to do that!!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats. So exciting!! I can't believe how small your belly is!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I'm sure Sadie is going to LOVE having a little sister to dress up and play with! And...sadly finding out what you're having sparked no revelation in me to find out what I'm having. Darn.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with picking a name!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Natalie! I bet Sadie will be excited to do all the fun sisterly things with the little one once she comes. And very cute tiny baby belly!
ReplyDeleteCongrats congrats...your belly is adorable and TINY!!! How fun for Sadie to have a little sister!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I was also going to comment on how TINY your belly is! Every time I see you I think, "She can't really be pregnant. There's no way!" I wouldn't even say you've reached the "oh she looks fat stage" yet. haha. You wont hit it either. You'll go straight to looking like you do (which is how I look pre-pregnancy) and then get an instant baby bump right before you deliver. Yep, that's my prediction. :)
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting! I've been looking forward to finding out all day. Yeah good luck on choosing a name. :) I remember you guys having a hard time, but I'm sure you will come up with one just as cute as Sadie. If we end up having another boy maybe we can marry both sets! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteYay for grand-daughter #2! We are so excited for you! Bring on the PINK!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so much fun. Wow you look great for 19 weeks I wouldn't even know you were pregnant looking at you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on another cute little girl! I thought boy, for sure, but I guess that's because apparently, we only know how to makes boys!
ReplyDeleteAnd, good luck with a name. We went back and forth on Connor's up until a couple of hours after he was born. :)
And, you seriously don't look pregnant. I know you probably feel pregnant ('cause what pregnant woman doesn't FEEL pregnant!), but you really look great for being halfway along.
congrats! :) That's great that Sadie get's to have a little sister! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...you make us so excited to find out what we are having! We have to wait two more weeks because Matt couldn't make the appointment any earlier! I am excited for Sadie...she'll have so much fun being a big sister!
ReplyDeleteHaha, your comment was great. Actually it wasn't Kevin who said the nightmare of having twins comment. Well, he may have said that when we first saw you guys at the doctor's but i would have agreed. :) It was actually a checker at Wal-Mart. I was with a friend and she gasped and dropped her jaw to the floor. It was hilarious. I guess people assume the sky's the limit when it comes to commenting on a pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteJosh made a comment the other day that made me worry...do you realize how loud our little corner of the building will be come this fall? 3 newborns and a two year old! Somebody help us... :)
Two girls in a row is always great. I love having a sister close to my age.
ReplyDelete=)
Yahoo! Two girls is fun. I already love buying matching dresses for my sweethearts. Congratulations and good luck with that name!
ReplyDeleteWe're so excited for another girl! But when are you going to start looking pregnant? Aren't you supposed to get bigger quicker the second time around?
ReplyDeleteLet me know when you are ready for my maternity clothes.