Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On a lighter note.

Well. Since my poor little blog is in need of some lightening up, I think it's time for something fun! (Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post, by the way.)

We find out in exactly one week whether Bambino #2 will be a boy or girl. And I figure I wouldn't be taking full advantage of blogging if I didn't conduct a poll to see what my little audience of blog readers thinks we're having. So... guess away, my friends! (Over there on the right-hand side, in case you're lost.)

Also. I've decided good old Ben Franklin did not have little kids in mind when he invented daylight savings time. I always wake Sadie up at 7:30 to do the whole morning routine before I go to work (which is still 6:30 to her tired little body), and this is how she reacted this morning...

She curled up on the floor downstairs for at least 5 minutes, refusing to budge.

Then, when she realized I had the camera out, she slowly sat up with her blanket still to her nose...


gave a big yawn...

...and did what she does best - pulled out a big, cheesy grin!

I love that kid.

10 comments:

  1. If Sadie decides to do a "little kid slid show" when she gets married, can you please convince her add (or secretly add if you can't convince her)the yawning picture. It's beyond cute and hilarious. Can't wait to hear what you're having! I'm banking on a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! i love those pictures! And i voted a girl... mostly because no one else had:) It was good to see you on Sat even if it wasn't for very long:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I don't think old Ben Franklin had me in mind either. We have put Arizona on our possible places to live for THIS reason only.

    P.s. - I hope Sadie gets a sister...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Jace would look at me and smile like that! He sees the camera and yells "NO!" and runs away screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well since you called it a boy by saying bambino, it must be one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (you must somehow know deep down!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you to find out what you're having but I'll admit I'm a little jealous you get to find out before me AGAIN! You'd better post it ASAP because I'll be checking your blog constantly. :) Oh, and I can't get enough of Sadie's cheesy grin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally guessing a boy since Jewls and I both have little boys.. wouldn't that be fun!! Can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete