Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Finishing Up

Last week was full of a few "lasts." Last day of preschool, last day of dance, dance recital.

It's the first time since I graduated high school that I've had cause to get excited about this last week of May. It's been bringing back all kinds of memories of last days of school and, of course, the realization that it's officially SUMMER! (Woohoo!)

Here's a little taste of what fun we (and by that, I mean Sadie) has been having.

 I took these pictures up on the stage before the recital started. I knew the pics of her actually dancing up there weren't likely to turn out, so I stuck her up there while we were waiting and made her pose.




And here she is with part of her little class. She made some great friends this year!



And here's the video of her dance. I think she wins the award for must enthusiastic. :)



Then there was "preschool graduation." Which consisted of them walking out of their last day of class with little graduation hats on. (I didn't bring my camera so I didn't actually get pictures of that part. Oops.) It was a little anti-climatic, but she's going back next year so I guess we're okay with that.

Here she is later with her decked out graduation hat.


And with her little memory book she made with pictures of the whole year.





2 comments:

  1. Pics are darling (of course), but the video didn't come thru. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched the video a total of 3 times and Kate keeps begging to watch "Pretty Sadie" again! :) Thanks for inviting us to come see it live! We had a blast! And I LOVE that picture of Sadie in her cute graduation cap!

    ReplyDelete