I think the age that Ellie is at right now has to be my favorite. We're definitely on our way into the Terrible Twos and we've had our fair share of tantrums and melt downs and overall drama. But every time she gets in a goofy mood like this and decides to sing her little heart out, it more than makes up for it.
Prepare yourself to be cuted out.
Oh, how I needed that laugh on this dreary, blah Monday morning. So stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Ellie is looking more like Sadie, I think!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! Definitely looks a lot like Sadie too.
ReplyDeleteoh man - that just made my day! Cutest thing ever! Go Ellie!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! That was great! Loved it! She is SUCH a cutie pie! (Ellie caught Kate's attention right away and now she's singing, "wee-oh-why-yo"! :))
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! That was great! Kate and I loved that cute little Ellie! Now Kate's singing, "Wee-oh-why-yo!" :)
ReplyDeleteOk so I didn't see my comment & re-wrote it and then discoved that you have to approve them before they get published! So, just delete one...or I guess don't publish it :)
ReplyDelete