I made a goal a few weeks ago to start blogging on Sundays. But here it is, a Sunday, and I really have nothing to blog about. It's not that there isn't material out there. We've been to the pumpkin walk, for example. And to a family Halloween party. The kids' costumes are done (but I'm waiting until closer to Halloween to post those) and we've been enjoying some beautiful fall weather out in our yard, trying to cram that in before it snows on all that grass. We've even been doing some DIY stuff around the house. But I really didn't take good pictures of any of that stuff. And/or it's not consequential enough to get an entire blog post.
So...you're stuck with a video. It's a cute video, don't get me wrong. But it's a video just the same. And I know pretty much only the grandmas and grandpas are excited about videos.
But hey, if you're in the mood to watch the cutest version of the "Aggie song" by two very silly girls, then this will be right up your ally!
And I'll try to come up with something more interesting to blog next week. Maybe.
Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey hey hey! :D
ReplyDeleteAunties are VERY excited about videos!
ReplyDeleteThey are no doubt true Humphery Aggie fans (well, maybe not "true...yet)!!! Love them!
ReplyDelete