Sadie had her last day ever of preschool. It was weird to think she wouldn't be going back there again. I think I'm going to look back and miss the ease of preschool. Two or three days a week, no real homework, lazy mornings taking our time getting her out the door to school. I fully realize that's going to change a lot in the coming years, so it makes me a bit sad that our days of only having a preschooler are at an end.
But this kid is so excited for Kindergarten she can hardly stand it. I'm not worried about her adjust to that part at all!
Little graduate
Her cute little preschool class.
The little sis, pulling a super cool pose
About the same time, soccer wrapped up. We had lots of fun watching this girl run around the field for two months. What a hoot! We also had a super fun team this year with lots of friends from our neighborhood. That made it even better!
Sadie and one of her best buds, Brookley






Wow, it's crazy how the milestones just keep coming faster and faster! Makes me a little bit sad, but it's oh so fun at the same time! Have I said lately how I love those girls?
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! How crazy that Sadie will be in KINDERGARTEN!!!! Will she go to Sunrise Elementary? If you can, ask for Wendy ElBakery! I student taught under her and she is the best!
ReplyDelete