Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Return (sort of) to Blogging

Well, here I am, back on the old blog. I had pretty much resolved to be done with it. Because of old computers, and Google trying to make me pay an access fee, and a couple of other annoying factors, it takes me forever to jump through all the hoops I need to to make a post. 

But I kinda miss it sometimes. I've started a new scrapbooking project called Project Life that is, for all intents and purposes, going to take over for this blog. But I think I'll still use this as a kind of photography blog. I'm hoping to just post occasional pictures to encourage myself to use my camera more, instead of stressing over spending hours trying to chronicle every little life event.

So, on that note, here are some recent pictures we took when the kids had a day off school and we headed down to Ogden to do a little shopping and wandering. We've had this crazy-warm, crystalline, springlike winter this year, so walking around the temple in February turned out to be no problem!









2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love these photos! And those two cuties!!! And I'm jealous of your spring-like winter! That's usually what we have here in AR but not this year :/
    ps. How can I access project life so I can see what you guys are up to? I've heard of it, but I have no idea what it is? Soooo...maybe it's only on your computer, not the Internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love these photos! And those two cuties!!! And I'm jealous of your spring-like winter! That's usually what we have here in AR but not this year :/
    ps. How can I access project life so I can see what you guys are up to? I've heard of it, but I have no idea what it is? Soooo...maybe it's only on your computer, not the Internet?

    ReplyDelete