Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Dresses

We didn't go to church on Easter due to General Conference, but I still made them put their outfits on for a little photo shoot.

In case you need narration with these pictures, just imagine a constant stream of "don't do that, you'll get your dress dirty!" coming from my mouth.

Sometimes I wonder WHAT I'm thinking when I plan these things.









6 comments:

  1. I just love their little personalities in each picture :) They are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You updated your Blog! I miss this. Oh. those. girls. Could they be any cuter, sweeter, funnier or precious? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little sweeties! And the lovely photos! :) Beautiful dresses, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little sweeties! And the lovely photos! :) Beautiful dresses, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie is a doll! That black and white picture is gorgeous of her!! You have the cutest girls Natalie! (well Kevin too since you played a part in it!)

    ReplyDelete