Tuesday, February 12, 2008

3 Weeks Old

As it turns out, I do get to post more pictures! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since Sadie was born. The time has really flown. We're a little camera-happy around our house, so I decided to post some of Sadie's lastest pictures.

She still sleeps a lot (obviously... she's a newborn!) but we've been able to catch her in a few cute poses:




... and the best? Sleeping soundly in mommy and daddy's bed. (she's already spoiled, what can we say?)



Of course, we never pass up the opportunity to get cute shots of her awake too. This one is one of my favorites. We were giving her allotted amount of "tummy time" for the day and she was just hanging out, cute as could be. So I got down on her level and snapped some pictures. Isn't she adorable? :)



It's amazing how much she's grown! It might be hard to tell in the pictures, but it seems like she's changed so much. She's still tiny, but she's learning all sorts of new tricks. She's also been crying a lot more lately, much to the dismay of me and Kevin! We're not sure if it's colic or if she's just a crier. I couldn't help taking a picture of her during one of these moments. I'm sure we'll look back on this and laugh but it wasn't so funny at the time. Poor kid. Ah, the joys of parenting... right?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! She is so adorable! I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya for pictures! You got some very cute shots of Sadie. The moments they are sleeping, smiling, and cuddling totally make up for the moments that they are crying. It looks like you're loving being a mom.

    ReplyDelete