Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introducing... Sadie Shay Humpherys!

I’m FINALLY getting around to posting pictures! I’m afraid these might be it for awhile too. We don’t have internet access at home and I’m obviously not at work anymore to blog regularly when I’m bored. Unless I can talk Kevin into posting some for me later, this will have to do for a few weeks!

I guess our number one news since I posted last is that we finally decided on a name: Sadie Shay Humpherys. Anyone who knows me and Kevin knows that we’re extremely indecisive. This was just the ultimate example of that! But it’s now official and we’re confident we went with the right choice.

I can’t believe Sadie is already a week old! This week has really flown by. We’ve already had some bumps in the road, the number one being difficulties with feeding. At one point, Sadie lost 10 ounces from her birth weight which was a little scary. But we’ve finally gotten back on track and she eats like a champ now.

So far I LOVE being a mom! I can’t believe how much love I have for this tiny little girl. She’s already got such a personality and I’m constantly in awe of what a miracle it is that she’s here and part of our family.

And now… on to the pictures!

Sadie's birthday:




Sadie at home...





Sadie's first bath:

6 comments:

  1. Oh man guys! She's pretty dang cute! That is a very cute name too, finally! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! Good choice on the name, that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie is so darling!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so little! I can barely remember Belle being that little. Treasure every little moment. They grow up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a doll! I am always amazed by what a miracle little babies are. Congratulations again. I love the name you chose for her. Can I steal it later? J/k. Thanks for the pictures, they're great. Good luck with being a mom. After the first few weeks you might have more free time that you expected-they sleep a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's cute!! That name fits her well too. :) Good choice.

    ReplyDelete