Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Bright, Sunshinin' Day

Since we Utahns (and especially those of us in deep-freeze Logan!) have been so deprived of warm weather for what seems like eternity, we were ridiculously excited to bask in the glorious sun that finally decided to make an appearance on Sunday. We decided to take Sadie and my parents, who were here for the weekend, on the grand tour of USU's campus. I felt like such a college student again (minus the kiddo I was pushing around in a stroller)! And no tour of USU would be complete without a kiss on the "A". Lucky Sadie - she's not even 3 months old and she's already a "True Aggie." She loved the fresh air and all the attention from my family. It was the perfect way to spend a beautiful Sunday.

Since the warm weather continued yesterday and turned our apartment into an oven, I decided to put on one of Sadie's cute rompers that's going to be too small for her soon (curse that cold weather!). She looked so cute and ready for summer, so I snapped a few pictures. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but this color makes her eyes look so pretty and blue. I'm going to have to find more of it!
Now if only this spring-like weather would last... *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Sadie is getting! And she is so smiley and cute. Way to get her excited about being an Aggie. We're trying to brain wash Halle as well. Go Aggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Isn't it such a bummer that three days later it was snowing again?! I'm sure ready for Spring to stick around!! Sadie is adorable, I still need to see her!!

    ReplyDelete