Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MORE Sadie!

I know, I know... you're probably thinking "ANOTHER post about Sadie? Doesn't Natalie have anything else to post about?" The answer to that is simply... nope!

First of all, I had an epiphany the other day: even though we don't have a camcorder, our digital camera can take short videos. Genius! Why didn't I think of that before?!?! Of course, I was so excited after realizing this that I had to take a video of Sadie. Unfortunately, she's not doing much. I'm trying to coax her all the way through the video to roll over (which she's done ONCE by the way... and refuses to do again), but she just lays there and stares at me. So this is for all of you who haven't ever actually seen Sadie in action! Side note: you might want to turn your sound off because my high-pitched "mommy talk" voice is a little annoying. :)

That would have been all, but I just got Sadie's 3 month pics back today and had to share. The top left one is my favorite. She looks like she's taking a glamour shot or something. So cute!

7 comments:

  1. She is getting so big and she is so cute. Hope all is going well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl. I can't believe she is three months already. Cambrie first rolled over about three months too, but that was only once-she didn't officially do it again for another month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is extremely cute and I cannot believe that you are a mom. It is just so weird to me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie is absolutely gorgeous. Must run in the family - those cute Humpherys girls!! I hope you have a picture saved for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie she is so adorable...i have actually never seen pictures of her until now. I am so excited for you! I hope we can see you guys sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete