Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a little evidence to back up the "hysterical giggles" item on my previous post...

7 comments:

  1. Ummmm Natalie do you think there is something wrong if she laughed the hardest when it hit her in the face? So funny! She made us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle loves this video. She keeps saying "Sadie, Sadie". What a cute little laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally something Randy would do to our kids...when we have them that is! :) she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that considered child abuse?? :) But I guess it's either that or Shaken Baby syndrome when she gets her head shaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her hysterical laugh! There are a few times during the video that she looks like she's ready to just get up and walk. It'll happen sooner than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that was awesome!! She laughed for so long! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so dang funny. She is so adorable. I love baby giggles.

    ReplyDelete