Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Pictures

We've been overdue for some new family pictures, and I figured now would be the perfect time, what with Christmas coming up. I was all excited to get some good pictures of Sadie and her beautiful, silly grin. And what did I get? Blank stares. Stubborn little girl wouldn't smile for anything. Kevin's cousin was nice enough to take them for us. She's really into photography and she did a great job. (Thanks Heidi!!!)




Can you guess where Sadie gets her pretty blue eyes from? (Hint: not me)


Okay, I lied. She did smile for ONE picture. But that smile only broke free AFTER I tossed her up in the air three times.

8 comments:

  1. I want to pinch her little cheeks. She's such a cute little chunk. I love the pictures. You look gorgeous in them, Nat! What a cute little family. We're hoping to see you in about 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family pictures are SO cute!!! Sadie is such a cutie!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out cute. Don't worry I tried the same thing with Ky and he didn't smile for any either. I think they know when we want them to smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very cute family. I love the pictures and even if sadie didnt smile she is still very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat- The pictures are fabulous! I love the last one where she is smiling and Kevin is watching. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute pictures Nat!! I especially love the last one. That Sadie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last picture with her little mischeivious look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that Heidi as in our cousin Heidi? I wish we lived closer so she could do our pics too. She does a great job - although she had cute subjects to work with. You've gotten your hair cut since I've seen you last. Love it! And Sadie cracks me up. I still think there is something about her and Sam that looks the same. They have very different eyes (both thanks to their moms) and different shape of face. But they both love to suck on their bottom lips and have the same fly-away cottony hair. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete