It wouldn’t be Spring in Cache Valley without Baby Animal Days, now, would it? Despite getting there pretty late in the day – and subsequently not being able to ride the horses or the train because the lines were Disney Land-esque long – we had lots of fun. Both kids were really into it and despite some grumpy moments (it was almost dinner time and a certain 1-year old got woken up early from her nap), it was a fun way to kick off our Spring.
Trying on the bear masks as we waited to see…you guessed it! The baby bears.
Ellie’s look of bafflement here is due to the braying “baaaaggghhh” of a male sheep. She could NOT figure out why in the world he was making that awful noise.
I think one of our favorite parts all around was the bunnies. Ellie was fascinated, Sadie was smitten, and even I found myself wondering how we could manage to take one home with us. Who knows? A bunny may be in our foreseeable future one day. They’re cute little buggers.
And then there were the birds. Ellie was, by that point, done with the crowds and the waiting and us ordering her around, so she refused to have anything to do with the little chick Kevin placed in her lap.
Sadie, on the other hand, thought the duckling was hilarious.
And since Ellie was in a bad mood for the rest of the outing, I’ll just end with a couple of picture of Sadie being, well…Sadie.
Oh Baby Animals Day. Gotta love the madness. I could write a comment about each of these pictures because of how much I love them, but I will just say that I love each of them, you all look adorable (except Kevin. Didn't see him so I don't know if he looked adorable), and I love you all! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You should get a bunny. We found a hutch off of KSL for free and a free bunny. She is really easy to take care of.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! What is that pose Sadie is pulling in the next-to-last pic? What a goofball! Love you all :)
ReplyDeleteOh my heck Kate and I were IN LOVE with the bunnies as well! I really want one now!!! Weren't they just the cutest, softest things EVER! Kate was so cute with them, too! I love all of your pictures! Sadie is a RIOT! I laughed out loud when I saw the second to last picture! SO FUNNY! :)
ReplyDeletePS. It was SO FUN to see you guys there!!! :)
Your girls are so cute! Sadie reminds me so much of my Sawyer! And I really wish we had a baby animals day. Not for the girls. For me! I'm dying over the cuteness!
ReplyDelete