Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Comparison

I’ve been going through all the pictures on our external hard drive (no small feat – there are thousands), trying to pick out a few here and there to print off some day and put in an album. Tonight I finally worked my way up to when Sadie was about 20-ish months old and realized that that’s the exact age Ellie is now. So, for fun, I pulled up a picture of Ellie to compare.

Now, I’m of the personal opinion that these two daughters of mine look nothing alike. I look at pictures of Sadie and all I see if a miniature version of herself. No Ellie whatsoever.  Kevin disagrees. In fact, he looked at these two pictures and thought they were both Sadie.

IMG_1279_editIMG_5349

 

So…what do you think? Can you tell them apart?

9 comments:

  1. I can tell the difference, but I think they will definitely grow up looking like sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...I don't think they look alike at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have the same lips? Ellie's coloring is a lot different...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, normally I think they look nothing alike, just like you, but I'm with Kev on these two pictures. I think they look just the same in them. So crazy! And so cute, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so similar yet so different. Maybe like you have said that Ellie is bigger then Sadie was that makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I didn't think they looked at all alike, but in these pictures they kind of do. Funny how I can't remember Sadie looking like that! Such cute girls they are - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Left is Ellie. Right is Sadie! And, based on the pictures that I see of them on your blog, I think they look nothing alike. About as much as my older two look alike. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and do they have different colored eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they definitely look like sisters...not exactly the same, but definitely related. What beauties!!

    ReplyDelete