Guess what we picked up last night? I’ll give you a hint…
Our pictures are SAVED!!!
Well, not all of them. There were about 250-ish pictures that were permanently damaged and only two videos. That might sound like a lot, but not when you consider that I’ve taken tens of thousands of pictures since Sadie was born and hundreds of videos (and I’m not exaggerating in the slightest bit.) A lot of the bad pictures were just one of the 50 that I took within a minute or two. There were a few of my favorites that were damaged, but guess what? If they were that cute, they’ve usually been posted on my blog.
And this is where I am grateful to the very bottom of my heart for this blog. I’ve wanted to give it up many-a-time, but instead just kept blogging along. And now I want to hug it. Yep, hug my blog. I love you, blog. Thank you for saving my cutest pictures.
Now I’m going to go back up my precious pictures and try not to think about the fact that I could have had a couple of nice camera lenses or even a brand-new camera for the price I paid to get them all back. Ugh.
YAAAAAAY! I'm SO glad you got most of them back!
ReplyDeleteSo happy it all worked out...I print my blog out every year so I have the hard copies in a book. Love it!
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad you didn't loose them all!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! I'm so glad you got most back!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad - I love those preciously cute faces!
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY & Hallelujah!!! I am BEYOND happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh good! My stomach was in knots for you. Really, that's my worst nightmare. So glad you got most of them back!
ReplyDelete