Saturday, September 15, 2012

Preschool

Sadie had her first day of preschool last week. Again. I'm glad we did the preschool thing last year, don't get me wrong, but this year has felt kind of repetitive already. There's not a whole lot to get excited about since she's going to the same preschool with the same teacher and a lot of the same kids in her class. She didn't hesitate even a milisecond when I dropped her off. She ran straight for the door and I had to call her back just to give me the world's shortest kiss and hug before she ran off again. Sigh...how is it that my baby is growing up that fast? I'm just trying really, really hard not to think about what I'll be doing this time next year (Kindergarten...kill me now).

I do really like that she's in afternoon preschool this year, though. My grand plans of Ellie napping through the whole two hours haven't been working out so great (that's a whole other post in itself, probably - I really, really hate the "I've decided I don't need a nap" stage), but it's still been nice to have those quiet-ish afternoon hours three days a week.

So, here she is. My little 4-year old preschooler!





3 comments:

  1. Wow, your girls are really growing up so fast! Sadie is so pretty and Ellie is stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natalie.... your girls are simply adorable! It's crazy that they are already 4 and 2! Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. And can I just say, because I wish someone would've warned me, the whole Kindergarten thing is super emotional. I feel like such a weirdy because she's in her 3rd week of school and I still cry sometimes. Prep yourself. It's definitely an adjustment!

    ReplyDelete