A couple of weeks ago, we had an early Christmas party with Kevin's family. We had lots of fun hanging with the whole gang and the kids thought it was awesome that they got a taste of presents and general celebration so many days before actual Christmas.
I should probably also mention that Kevin got his most-desired Christmas gift, too. The day after the party we drove to Boise to watch the Aggies win their first bowl game in years (and years and years). I wasn't keen on going at first, but in the end I was glad I tagged along. It was pretty fun and it turns out they probably won't be going again for a really long time, so I'm glad I can say I was there. AND I got to walk on the Boise State "Smurf Turf." Now that's awesome.
On to the party pictures!
Grandma and grandpa got each family a VTech Innotab (basically a kid version of the iPad) and therefore, the rest of our evening, the kids looked like this:
And this (taking a picture of herself - caught ya, Sade!):
....and this and this:
A week and a half later, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get them to share. Threats of Santa bypassing our house have been passed around their fair share of times. Don't know what I'm going to do in two days when that threat won't work anymore!






No comments:
Post a Comment