Just for kicks...here's a random anecdote from the life of Ellie Jean.
I know. Sad, right? That black stuff is my eyeliner. She decided one evening that she wanted to put makeup on like mommy does and proceeded to draw a work of art on her face. She walked into the living room like this with the pencil in hand, totally oblivious to any wrongdoing that may be associated to this particular activity. But the most hilarious (sorry...sad) part of it all was when I lifted her up to see herself in the mirror. She freaked. I think she expected her results to be closer to what mommy looks like when she's done with makeup. Wrong!
Needless to say, she was a little traumatized. I don't expect her to play in my makeup again anytime soon!

Oh my gosh, this is so funny and cute. Made my day
ReplyDeleteOh that look on her face breaks my heart - how can that be so sad, yet so funny at the same time! Love that girl!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha :) Priceless.
ReplyDeleteHahaha Charlotte has gotten quite talented at putting concealer under her eyes just like mommy. It shows how much they love watching and doing what we do! Hopefully with better placement next time... ;)
ReplyDelete