I skipped a bunch of days this time around - especially 18, 19, or 20. I was in the middle of birthday-mania and the only half-decent shots I got had nothing to do with the photo challenge. I figure it was a good excuse to skip three days if there ever was one.
Day 21: What you do.
I read. There are a lot of other things I do of course, but reading is something that's been "me" since I was four years old. I've always loved it, I always will love it. The challenge is trying to find a balance between my love of reading and being a good wife and mother. I'm working on it.
(And yes, I am actually in the process of reading all 1463 pages of Les Miserables. I read it in high school, but it is most definitely 100 times better this time around. Best story EVER written.)
Day 22: Corner.
More books! As much as I love to read, I don't really purchase a lot of books. I don't know why - I suppose because there are very few books I read more than once. I like new stories, adventures, and information, I suppose. All these corners represent some of the books we've collected over the years.
23. Electric.
This was one of my favorites. Sadie was playing with one of her birthday balloons and it was a light-bulb moment when I saw her static hair. Aha! Electric!
24. Stripes
Day 26. Together.
So happyyyyy together! (Sometimes.)
Day 27. Sun.
It's hard to tell, but the sun came out for a little while while it was still snowing one day. I also made this count for Day 28: Through. Because it was cold and I didn't want to go outside to take this picture, so I took it through my blinds.
Day 29: Grow.
Day 31. Yourself.
My laziest attempt at a self-portrait. Makes me realize how weird I look with a squinted eye!








I just want to tell you how much I love your pictures! I also love your blog. I completely agree with Les Miserable being the best book ever! And I think you pull off the squinted eye look rather well :)
ReplyDeleteI love these - especially your "self-portrait". Your hands (fingernails) look awesome, as well as your squinted eye! A true photographer! Love you :)
ReplyDeleteYay we did it!!!! It was harder than I thought it would be! Thanks for doing it with me, I had fun. I love all your pictures!
ReplyDelete