Sunday, May 4, 2014
Best Sissies
You only have to spend about 5 minutes in our house to realize one thing: Avery is the center of our household. Everyone's day revolves around the littlest member of our household. We eagerly await the moment she wakes up from her nap, we can hardly complete a sentence without breaking off to coo and make faces at her, and the second I put her on the floor, it's a race to see who can get to her first. I had someone come up to me at church the other day asking if Avery ever gets a spare moment where she's not being "loved." (It probably had something to do with the fact that the older girls pounced on her the second I pulled her out of the car seat.) I laughed and said no, but I realized as I walked away that my answer was 100% true. Kevin and I love her and smother her with our own share of kisses and pinched cheeks, but Sadie and Ellie can safely be classified as obsessed. And I'm starting to learn my lesson. It doesn't matter how much they pull on her, pinch her, pick her up and scream in her face, she laughs at them EVERY TIME. It does me no good to warn them not to be so rough when she's giggling in the middle of my warning. Makes it null and void, you know? But it does my heart good to see how much they love her. I hope they're always so excited about their littlest sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh my gosh, this is the cutest. They will be best friends! I can only imagine how this makes your heart swell!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I love this post and I love these "sissies". They just make me SMILE :)
ReplyDelete