Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter

Our Easter was filled with the usual traditions. Like candy hunting at our local park...

 photo IMG_2674_zps5111d2e7.jpg


Dying Easter eggs (I'm really not sure why we do this one every year. We always forget about it until last minute and then I end up throwing the whole batch away a week after Easter because nobody around here likes hard-boiled eggs. Grumble. Grumble.)
 photo IMG_2681_zpse1da6246.jpg


Maybe it's because the kids think it's awesome? That must be it.

 photo IMG_2686_zps11209a02.jpg

Easter morning, the girls ran in to find what kind of swag the bunny had brought them and to hunt for our colored eggs hidden around the house.

 photo IMG_2689_zpsa3bb6c5f.jpg

The older girls got bubbles and Ellie thought it was a good idea to dump her's out on the patio table, then come and wipe her soapy hand prints on the back door. I guess that's one way to experience the bubbles...

 photo IMG_2696_zpsf71c1798.jpg

Easter dresses! 

 photo IMG_2705_edit_zps9505e886.jpg

And no Easter would be complete without our traditional "baby in a basket" picture. Avery might have been the best sport so far...

 photo IMG_2713_zpsa8867388.jpg


...as you can see. 
 photo IMG_2716_zps694a2197.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment