Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Dancer

Sadie's dance recital this year was a lot of fun. She got to perform two dances - ballet and tap - and even had a small costume change. Big stuff. (Not really, but she thought it was.) She did really well this time around and I could see a big improvement in her. She looked right at her teacher most the time (usually she gets distracted and watches her friends around her), wore a big grin on her face, and followed the steps better than she ever has in the past. I was really proud of her. As usual, she loved every minute up on that stage and was so sad that she has to wait three months to go back.


 photo IMG_2817_edit_zps01888e8b.jpg

 photo IMG_2827_edit_zps03e2a08e.jpg

 photo IMG_2829_edit_zpsbfcee7d1.jpg

 photo IMG_2833_edit_zps296262b0.jpg


I had to include this last one because it makes me smile every time I see it. For their "finale" they just have all the girls walk out on stage one class at a time while clapping along to a song. This time, the song was "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and Sadie LOVES that song. So instead of walking...she danced. And I'm talking seriously busting some moves. She's the one in front with her leg sticking out. 

I love that girl.

 photo IMG_2835_edit_zps881fcec5.jpg

2 comments:

  1. These dance recital posts are some of my favorites. Could this girl get any more awesome and funny?! Every picture just shows her amazing little personality and I just LOVE it. It cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I wish I could have seen her bust the moves, haha!
    You may be getting yourself into some serious dance here soon...

    ReplyDelete