We had our first baby shower on Saturday. It's a little early since I'm not due for a couple more months but with the holidays coming up, we decided better too early than too late. We had it here in Logan, which seemed to be the half-way point for a lot of people (and convenient for us)! My mom came up with the creative idea to do a "time-of-day" shower for babies so we got tons of fun things for bath time, story time, bedtime - you name it! it was literally a sea of pink afterwards. Hopefully the "it's a girl" ultrasound is correct, otherwise we'll have a lot of returning to do! :)
Here are some pics from the shower:

This is me holding up one of the many cute little outfits we got. I'm still amazed how tiny everything is!

This is the quilt that my aunt Tamara is making for me. It's so cute! We got a ton of blankets, which is great for taking baby out in these freezing Logan winters!

And, last but not least, my latest side-profile picture. I'm FINALLY big enough to take one of these and actually look pregnant!
It was a lot of fun! Now we just need a baby to use all the stuff we got!
Natalie I love it! It is so exciting to see you pregnant! Please be sure to post pictures of your new little girl.
ReplyDeleteNatalie!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so sorry
I couldn't be there, but we are a little far away! your blog looks great. I hope you don't care that I added you as a link onto ours. keep the pictures coming!
Also, That quilt is adorable! She will have such a cute room! Have you guys thought of names?
ReplyDelete