Hi everyone! Kevin and I decided to create this blog because we're both really bad at writing in our journals and we wanted some way to document what's been going on in our lives (because it's SO exciting)! And once the baby is born, it will be even more fun to post pictures and updates of how she is doing. Of course, anyone that knows me (Natalie) knows that I'll probably be the only one posting - that's what you get when you combine someone who loves to write with being on the computer all day! :)
Needless to say, this is really for our (my?) benefit, but we're also excited that we can share the latest updates in our lives with you! Whether you only look at this once, or whether you love us enough to check back every day (just kidding, don't do that...), we hope you'll enjoy this little peek into our lives!
I'll keep looking at it, if you keep posting!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your wedding picture! You are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete