Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lagoon

Last weekend, Sadie had her first amusement park experience. My mom's work had their company Lagoon day and we decided to turn it into a little family get-together. The last time I had been to Lagoon was in 9th grade, so it was strange to be back as a stroller-pushing mommy. But it was lots of fun and was great to hang out with my family, especially my brother Shaun. Sadie had great fun in her throne (aka stroller), staring in amazement at all the crowds of people and trying to figure out where all the loud rollercoaster noises were coming from. As usual, she made mommy feel like a worry-wart by being completely happy.

Sadie got to ride the merry-go-round! Don't worry, we didn't leave her on the horse...


Instead, we squished onto the baby-safe bench. We are SUCH thrill-seekers, aren't we?


Kevin, my mom, Kristen, and Shaun on the Rocket. This one is a little too much for my fear of heights to handle, so I steered clear!


The sibs: Kristen, me, and Shaun waiting for my favorite ride - The Samurai!

The girls: my mom, Kristen, and me



I had to add this because it's really cute. The night before Lagoon, Kevin and I left Sadie with my family so that we could go see the Dark Knight (finally). They gave her a bath and she entertained them with full-blown Sadie craziness, bath-style.

4 comments:

  1. I love that bath picture of Sadie! Her cute rosy cheeks are so adorable. It was weird when I went to Lagoon pushing a stroller too! I always hated dodging other peoples' strollers as a kid, and now I'm a stroller-pusher! What a hypocrite...Oh and we still miss you. We still don't have any friends--especially ones as cool as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There's only one one one one one, Lagoon!!" Ha ha! Looks like fun, I agree that the bath picture is adorable. Sorry that you lost your buddy list, I have no idea how peter and andrea got that master copy of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering why you hadn't made cute headers, and there they are. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I haven't been to Lagoon in a couple of years either. You have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete