Monday, September 22, 2008

Initiation Into the Family

It's official. Sadie is now a true member of the family. No, the fact that she has both of our DNA is not enough. The only way to become a true member of the family is to attend an Aggie game. And she didn't disappoint her mommy and daddy - she loved it! She let loose the full range of her happy Sadie-screams and waved her arms like there was no tomorrow. She may have even out-yelled Kevin. Maybe. We should have known. After all, she not only looks just like her daddy, she also has his Aggie-blue blood running through her veins. This is the same baby that decided that the excitement of an Aggie basketball game was enough to make her want to make her journey out of mommy's tummy. (Don't worry, it was just the first of the contractions. Sadie was NOT born at an Aggie game, although I'm sure that would have been Kevin's secret dream come true.)

Yes we realize that the football team is pathetic. And yes, we realize they're ranked one of the worst - that's right, WORST - teams in the nation. But, like Kevin's family always says, we are not "fair-weather fans!" We stick by our Aggies through thick and thin. And sometimes it pays off. They actually won the game! Pretty amazing.

Sadie being all cute decked out in her Aggie shirt.

Mommy and Sadie watching the game (kind of). She was giving the camera a "look" in this picture.

There's that "Go-Aggies" smile! Don't you just want to pinch those chubby cheeks?

We love our Aggies!

10 comments:

  1. Go Aggies! One win so far is a great success! They ranked us in last place last year and we proved them wrong (we didn't come in dead last). This year we are going to prove them wrong again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss our Aggies! So jealous! Cheer extra hard for me okay? I can't wait until we can take Cambrie to her first Aggie game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the aggie shirt! I love when people dress their babies and little kids in aggie gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cuttest little picture of your "little Aggie"! You have such a cute family Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so cute in the Aggie shirt. That is hilarious that she screamed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't wait to take the kids to a football game. We won't be able to take Sam out this year, but next year for sure.

    Sadie looks so cute in her shirt. I always thought she looked a bit like you Natalie, but I'm starting to change my mind. Sadie and Sam actually look quite a bit alike, which means Sadie must look like a Humpherys (since Sam is completely a Humpherys).

    Love the new look of your blog. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie...even in an Aggie shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, how we miss Logan! Down here everyone is BYU fans so we get a lot of crap, but I agree with you even if they are not the best, you gotta love the Aggies! We will always have our roots there! Did you get my sis to go to? she better have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so freakin cute! That's amazing she almost out-yelled Kevin. ;) And I am proud to say that you were sitting with us at that bball game before you went into labor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi natalie long time no see or talk. I dont know if you remember me but it is Allison and you have a very cute baby. It was good to find your blog. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete