Blowing "raspberries!" I guess she figured out another way to get rid of all that drool pooling in her mouth.
Where did we get such a crazy girl??
She's so cute! I just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks. She looks a lot bigger than the last time we saw her. Emerson loves to blow raspberries too. It makes mopping up the spit so much more fun!
I love her little giggle. She always makes me smile.
Watch out Melinda...kissing those chubby cheeks makes you come away smeared with drool! Still want to give her kisses? :)
She's so cute! I just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks. She looks a lot bigger than the last time we saw her. Emerson loves to blow raspberries too. It makes mopping up the spit so much more fun!
ReplyDeleteI love her little giggle. She always makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteWatch out Melinda...kissing those chubby cheeks makes you come away smeared with drool! Still want to give her kisses? :)
ReplyDelete