Did anyone else see KSL's story on safe blogging? That did it for me. After a few weeks of going back and forth on the decision, I've decided to make our blog private. Honestly, I hate to do it because I think it's fun to blog surf and I really don't mind when people do the same to me. And most the time, I think it's kind of ridiculous that someone would single out our family to really stalk from the millions of blogs out there. I've made a big effort to keep our personal info off the blog (something I encourage all of you to do - even if you have private blogs...passwords ARE hackable), which is why I haven't done it before now. But you never know. I'm mostly just ready to stop wondering about whether I'm risking Sadie's safety.
SO if you'd like to be invited to view our blog, leave your email address. This also goes for anyone (of the non-creepy variety) who may have been a regular blog stalker - you know who you are. Don't be shy. :) I'll leave this up for about a week, so let me know before then!
Natalie. I would love to be added. I know whwat you mean. I went to a prevent child abuse conference this week. It kind of creeped me out a bit. I would rather not post my email. But you have it. Ill also email you just in case.
ReplyDeleteNatalie...I'm totally a blog stalker...and i wanna keep tabs on you! so...add me! :) laura1775@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHi Nat! YES I stalk your blog like every day! :) Do you know I have a blog, too? Well.. I do! FINALLY! here is my e-mail: melissashook@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteand here is my blog address: www.tkmlbennett.blogspot.com
THANKS!!! :)
I am having the same debate Natalie...please add us :)
ReplyDeleteI want to be added. Keep in touch it is allie_oops06@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLame. :) mkhobson13@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecrystal.dearden@gmail
ReplyDeleteHey Natalie...actually I did get the idea from that ksl news story. colierowley@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI MUST BE INVITED! WE LOVE YOU GUYS! lol...sorry, I just don't want to be forgotten! melindajchristensen@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI think your smart! When we have kids our blog is going to be private for sure!!
ReplyDeleteOh, add me too! skiergirl15@att.net! Thanks Nat!
ReplyDeleteAdd me too please!!! sara.stevenson@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteUmmm... I just realized (maybe too late?) that some people might not want to leave their email addresses here. If you don't, just email me at nataliehumpherys@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAdd me, add me. I love getting all your updates. :)
ReplyDeletehey natalie! i love peeking and seeing what you guys are up to! i am also going back and forth about going private...what a creepy world we live in. anyways, sadie is adorable...i love her halloween pics:)
ReplyDeleteandipandius@hotmail.com
Add me michellekay85@gmail.com, I sent you an invite for my blog too. :)
ReplyDeleteleennen@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteme.....of course!!
ReplyDeletejeepcooper@gmail.com
I missed the KSL thing, but let's be honest... it's probably good! I have enough anxiety already. My email is emmasmom44@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteI missed the KSL thing, but let's be honest... it's probably good! I have enough anxiety already. My email is emmasmom44@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteI for sure want to keep stalking you. even though we live about five feet from eachother, this is how I can keep on on your lives. my email is emiliepwilson@gmail.com. good luck
ReplyDeletemadeleinek86@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteNat, I know what you mean.. I keep trying to convince Steve that we should go private, but he doesn't want to... for sure when we have kids though!! Count me in!
ReplyDeleteOh the picture of Sadie in your side bar is the CUTEST yet! How can it be that she gets cuter all the time? I've always thought she was one of the cutest little girls ever, and then she goes and gets cuter. Where's my picture? I need one!
ReplyDelete