
No? Look closely. Closer... Focus on the top of Sadie's head. See that little thing sticking up?That's right... it's a (very tiny) ponytail!! This is a momentous occasion, people - we can now tame our featherhead! What a way to celebrate being 10 months old. Now the next task is convincing Kevin that he needs to do her hair like this every morning. Hmmm... that could be a hard one.
She gets pretty excited about that squirt bottle, too.
She is way to cute Natalie. I miss you so much and am glad to be able to read your blog to keep up.
ReplyDeleteOH! I WANT TO CRY! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's such a little GIRL now...not a baby. I'm going to have to show Emerson this latest picture. He'll be even more excited for Christmas break. :)
ReplyDeleteyay...her first ponytail :) so cute! it looks like you guys have had a fun few weeks and lots more to come! i also love the holiday season and day after thanksgiving sales!
ReplyDelete