And in case you're wondering what Sadie's been up to...
A whole lot of basket-dumping...
movie-rack emptying...
and hiding behind said movies to escape mommy's scolding.
So... we've been frantically trying to baby proof the house. We've got the plugs in the sockets and the gate on the stairs, but I'm stuck after that because I don't want to spend money on something that will be useless. Anyone have any suggestions for great baby-proofing items? Anything to keep her out of the movies? Or is that a lost cause? We're also desperate for suggestions for the Christmas tree. I can only imagine the disaster that's in store for that one... yikes!
Well, Cambrie used to throw her books on the floor at about that age. I lived with it for the month or so, then she stopped. That's probably the cheapest advice I can give :)
ReplyDeleteShe's so big! And I love that she's hiding behind Pocahontas. And p.s. we have the same DVD rack. It's awesome. On Jon and Kate plus 8 they put baby gates around the christmas tree....but that involves money, so I guess you'll just have to tie her up instead. ;)
ReplyDeleteMy Mom puts the ugly who cares, crap we made at school 15 years ahgo ornaments on the bottom of the tree...then why you are teaching her not to touch it nothing gets ruined.
ReplyDelete