Kevin has officially been putting up with me, his wacky wife, for four years today. Four years. Wasn’t it just yesterday that we started out our new life in that tiny closet of an apartment? Just two (very) young newlyweds with no money, very little to our names, and big dreams about our future. And now, 48 months later – here we are. Parents to one beautiful daughter. One college graduate (and one soon-to-be). Stable (if not ideal) jobs. Yada, yada, yada. I guess you could say we’re all... mature and stuff.
Or not.

Happy anniversary, babe! Thanks for a fantastic four. I love you.
Haha, that's an awesome pic! Nobody really needs to grow up... right? :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniverysary you guys! We love you!!
ReplyDeleteAnniverysary???? Who can spell? Not me :)
ReplyDeleteOh that picture cracks me up!! Happy four years...that seems like so long and yet sometimes it seems like I've been married forever!!
ReplyDeletecongrats you guys! Not everyone knew you when you were in your closet apartment, but I'm proud to say I did. :) And we spent many a fun night there too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it 4 years! ;) love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I read "Happy Four" and I thought that "three" (you, Kev, and Sadie) were becoming four! LOL! I was thinking "Uh! How come she didn't tell me when I was there!?" :) Well, CONGRATS on FOUR years of marriage! We missed you at the shower but I am glad I got to spend some much needed time together with you before hand! I'm sure I'll be e-mailing and calling for more advice in the near future! :)
ReplyDelete