But... the cutting down is going to have to wait for another post because I'm really excited about these pictures. It was a lot of fun to chase Sadie around Utah State's Old Main and it was even more fun to realize that my pictures were actually turning out half-way decent.
Yes, it's weird that I love a campus so much. But, in my defense, I actually have quite fond memories of all my college years. Not to mention I'm a die-hard True Aggie (in all senses of the word :)). AND you have to admit... it's quite beautiful. Especially at sunset. And especially when you've got the world's cutest kid to take pictures of...
Ummm... is this not the cutest face, ever? It makes me happy every time I look at it!
So do these ones. She thought Kevin's antics behind me were pretty hilarious.
I have a new taking-pictures-of-flowers obsession.And last but not least... I recently discovered something called "actions" in Photoshop. Basically, it's a way to apply cool editing effects to your pictures. I tried it on this last shot of the temple taken from up on campus. It's called "vintage." Pretty cool, eh?
Before...
After...

Oh I just love Utah State. You make me miss old L-Town so much!! And I am glad you are training Sadie young, we will most definitely indoctrinate all of our kids! ;)
ReplyDeleteSadie looks so cute
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! It makes me miss Utah State even more. Plus you guys of course! Sadie is extremely cute. I just love that smile! I really love her "no" face too. Why do they pick up that word so fast!?
ReplyDeleteIt was SOOOO good to see you Nat! We need to stay in better touch! Oh my goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! They look AWESOME! You are a PRO! (and I'm very jealous! :))
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't LOVE Utah State's campus?!? I miss it SOOOO much! I love your pictures! Sadie is such a little cutie!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you for loving USU campus. Who doesn't?! Perhaps it's just because I have some VERY fond memories of college as well.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of Sadie. You can just see her little personality oozing out in those photos!