Thursday, November 5, 2009

Check it out!

I've got this cute friend who I've known since high school. This girl is amazing. Julie and her hubby Lance have been going through the long process of getting ready to adopt a baby and she is so upbeat about it. She also writes a really fun blog (here).

Anyways, Julie and Lance just found out that they've been officially approved to adopt, and to celebrate, Julie's having a give away on her blog. Since she's one of my good friends, I wanted to do my part in spreading the word that they're looking for a baby. Because, like Julie said, the best way for them to get referrals is through a friend of a friend.


So here's the button that links to their adoption blog (which I'll also keep up on my sidebar):



By the way... cute button, huh? Designed by yours truly, thank you very much. :) Same with her adoption blog. (Thanks for letting me help, Jewls!)

Head on over to their adoption blog and take a look around! They'll be awesome parents, really.

1 comment: