...a sleeping Sadie in a pile of stuff!
No, really. This is how I found her when I walked in to finally check on her after putting her to bed the other night. The picture doesn't even show half the stuff she had piled on her bed.
Inventory of bedtime companions:
1 helicopter
1 bus
2 baby dolls
5 blankets
3 books
2 stuffed animals
1 photo of Sadie and her cousins
and 1 peacefully slumbering little girl right in the middle of it all.
Haha that's cute! She won't sleep lonely tonight. :) And neither will her toys.
ReplyDeleteThat's like me when Lance works graves...except I have pillows, binkys, bottles, blankies, and one very adorable real baby sharing the bed with me!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!!
Kids are too funny :)
ReplyDeleteHa! That is too cute and too funny!:) Kids are so entertaining! I don't know what we ever did without Kate and i'm sure you feel the same about Sadie!
ReplyDeletehahaha....that girl cracks me up! Just wait until she has a little sister in the room with her to entertain! They will never sleep!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!! What a cute little girl!
ReplyDelete