I’ve got so much I’ve been itching to write about! I feel like I’m bursting with information and "secrets," but since we’re still waiting for more information about all the decisions we have to make, I can’t go into a lot of detail. I can say that we may have two potential job offers. I say that with as much uncertainty as possible because both could end up not panning out. One isn’t quite an offer yet (we’ve been waiting for a week, which is so not cool – don’t they know our futures are on the line here?!) and the other is not even an official position yet. And I can’t say more. I know! It’s not very nice of me to get on here and drop hints like that. But like I said, it's been killing me to have all these potential life-changing decisions looming and to not be able to write about it. I’m hoping to be able to start filling in the details in the next few days.
I can talk about how our last few crazy weeks of decisions and big changes got started, though. We are most definitely moving. Not by any choice of ours, either. We got a notice in the mail a few weeks ago saying we had to be out of our apartment by May 15th. No warning, nothing. Long story short, there was a misunderstanding with our landlord (90% misunderstanding on his part, in my humble opinion) and there was nothing we could do about it. So whether the aforementioned mysterious jobs work out or not, we will most definitely be packing up our stuff (oh, the stuff. we have so. much. stuff.) and finding somewhere else to live.
So... who wants to come help me pack? I’ve got loads of junk that needs to be sorted and boxed!
Just kidding. I wouldn’t make you do that.
(Unless you’re my family, who will most definitely be recruited to help me in my poor, helpless, pregnant state...wink, wink.) I’m sure they’re thrilled. :)
Ugh. I really do hate moving.
Oh. And there's a possibility we could be staying in Logan - especially if neither job works out. So if you've heard whisperings of available apartments around here, let us know!
AAAH! That sounds HOPEFULLY totally exciting!!! Prospects are definitely a good thing! We will say lots of extra prayers that everything works out!Oh I hope hope hope you get to stay in Logan (if that's what you want :)) We hope to end up there someday!
ReplyDeleteHow crazy that you are just getting kicked out like that! What a meanie! I guess I don't really know all the details but is that allowed? Did your contract expire? Can they really just do that?
Ugh. It really bothers me what happened to you guys. I already told Josh that I'll hate whoever moves in, but he assured me that it wasn't their fault. I'm sure they'll be lovely people, but I can't promise that there wont be a bit of hostility towards them for a while...
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job hunt! Keep us posted!
Yay for major life changes! I hope that at least one of the two pan out perfectly for you! Good luck with the move too. It's never fun, but take advantage of that pregnancy card. ;)
ReplyDeleteYuck, I don't like moving! I swear the amount of stuff you has quadruples with just one bitty baby too!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have some good news to share soon!!
Ah - you can't move! No fair.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I can totally empathize with you on the getting kicked out - we were kicked out of our apartment a week after a bigger one was offered. When we turned it down (hoping to buy a house), a week later the letter came saying that we had to be out in 5 weeks. Yikes! So not fun.
Good luck, and seriously, call me if you need anything.
That is so cruel to drop hints. :) I'm sorry about the apartment! That is no fun. Why is it always time to move when you're either pregnant or have just had a baby? Either way you shouldn't be exerting yourself too much. I would totally come help if I lived closer.
ReplyDelete