I wanted to make a post at how goofy our little family can be. We take so many pictures of Sadie and show how crazy she might be. I was able to get some of Natalie the other week while we were down at West Valley. She usually deletes all of the crazy pictures, but this time she did not.
And now to show at how crazy I am. That is not real makeup it is from a easter egg.
(Nat would kill me if I didn't put at least on picture of me)
Here is just a few of sadie.
I want Natalie and Sadie know how great they are and how much I love them.
Aren't those two Cute!
Good job, Kev! I didn't even know you knew HOW to hijack the blog. You may have said nice things at the end, but don't think you're getting off scott-free for posting those first two pictures. Serious repercussions are on their way. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your daughter inherited her craziness 100% from you!
I'm so impressed you posted, Kevin! Ben hasn't done very many posts...maybe like 2 ever! You have an ADORABLE little family. We miss hanging out with you guys a ton. I can't wait to see what your new little girl looks like.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I agree with Natalie on the craziness factor. :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kevin! I'm very impressed! I love your post! I wish Tim would post on our blog. I can never get him to :( The pix are hilarious! I think your girls are pretty geat, too!:)
ReplyDeleteI really, really like your family. Awesome post, Kevin!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kevin! Now that's the Nat I remember. ;) You sure do have a cute little crazy family!
ReplyDeleteKevin-- I think that is the first post I've read from you! Those are awesome pictures... There definitely aren't enough of Natalie!
ReplyDelete