Wednesday, May 5, 2010

General Happenings

Moving day is coming up, and I figured I better update the blog before we lose internet for awhile (and subsequently, my connection to the world - I think I'm going to go insane).

Utah State had their spring football game a couple of weeks ago. In a lot of ways, this is more fun than normal games. It's really casual and relaxed and there aren't as many people there. Not to mention it's free. We like free. We also like the Aggies. And football! And sunshine! What a good day. :) 

Kevin solemnly discussing the fundamentals of football with Sadie. I love these two die-hard Aggie fans.

Cheering on her Aggies.


While we were in "limbo" waiting for Kevin's job, we also decided to make a random trip down to Hogle Zoo. We both had a day off work and it seemed like the perfect distraction. And it totally was... until half-way through the zoo, Kevin got a phone call from his boss asking if he could be back in Cache Valley in just a couple of hours. So we cut our visit short and turned around to drive back home.

Don't worry. It was worth our while. That's when Kev got his job offer. The rest of the zoo will come another time. :)

Sadie was in charge of navigating with her handy map.

We saw the usual...

elephants (baby included - so cute)...


giraffes...

and tigers

along with a bunch of other stuff that makes for boring blog pictures,

And what did Sadie think of the zoo?

See for yourself. :) 


3 comments:

  1. How CUTE!!! I love the picture of Kevin talking to Sadie and the one at the end with her *gasp*! face! so cute!!! uh and i feel for you-i hate hate hate being w/o internet! no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the zoo is so magical! I hope you missed the elephants relieving themselves. We caught it TWICE and it was absolutely disgusting.

    ReplyDelete