Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What we've been up to.

Nothing much picture-worthy, that's for sure.

My camera was packed away for part of the move, and even when it was out, I didn't have much of a desire to take pictures in the mess. But here's a quick summary of what I did get in the past few weeks.

Pre-move. Sadie has done a lot of this (watching movies) in the past few weeks. She's becoming scarily well-versed in her Disney movies.



Mid-move. We kept her entertained while we cleaned by plopping her on the floor in the middle of the mess and sticking in... you guessed it. Disney movies.



Post-move. Okay, we did find entertainment in other places besides movies. This was a day before I unearthed most of Sadie's toys and she was a little bored (to put in mildly). So what did she decide to do?

Sit in the colander, that's what.

Don't worry. I found her toys not long after this.


The weather hasn't been very nice to us lately, but we did have one or two beautiful spring days. The best part about Kevin being home every night is we can now do fun stuff in the evening whenever we want. In this case, we decided to take an evening stroll in one of my favorite spots in Logan: the Logan River Trail Walk. It's a little slice of heaven, right in the middle of suburbia.






And, last but not least, me. At 27 weeks. I told you those previous pictures were deceiving. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for clean entertainment! Plus she'll pull lines out at the most random times and always make you laugh. :) And you still look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the river trail! What cute pictures, that Sadie is just getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at all those teeth sadie has! she's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of her in her little chair - she's going to be such a good big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever...you are still small!!

    ReplyDelete