All kids have little quirks, right? My kid's not the only one who's a little weird... right? :)
Because Sadie is obsessed with clocks. Yes. You read that right. Clocks. Unless you've been around her for more than an hour or two lately, it's hard to explain just how obsessed she is. The second we walk into a new place, whether it be a store, an office, church - anywhere, really - she immediately finds any clocks on the walls and shouts, "clock!" New book? She finds the clocks on the pages immediately. She about had a heart attack from excitement when we took her to see the wall of clocks in Kohl's the other day. Her most favorite part about visiting Kevin's parent's house is their chiming clock (she loves seeing grandma and grandpa too, but the clock comes in a very close second). She's had the tune played by chiming clocks memorized since the second or third time she heard it and can sing it perfectly (it's in the video). And for some odd reason, she's convinced that the time is always "firty-eight" - try to tell her otherwise and she'll get right in your face with wide, serious eyes and say, "no! time is firty-eight!" She's finally becoming a tad bit more openminded about this one, though.
Weird? Yes. Still somehow adorable? Definitely.
What a smart girl! She has that clock tune down. I'm so impressed. She's talking so well...I can't believe how big she is. And I can't believe you're going to have another one soon!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! Love her random obsession with clocks, but hey...could we worse right?!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she's talking! So much more than when we were in nursery with her. I loved the "ding ding ding ding" tune. Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHow do we get her to do that in church? Can we sit by you on Sunday?!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love the clock chimes. :)
ReplyDelete