Monday, July 26, 2010

Checking off the to-do list.

Three weeks left, and the nesting instinct has kicked into full gear. There's so much to do! And I'm proud to say that up until 3 days ago, I was actually getting quite a few things checked off my list.

Then I got hit with a cold that just about knocked me flat. I honestly don't think I've ever had a cold affect me this way. My already strapped-to-the-limit, 8-months-pregnant body wasn't made to handle such an onslaught, I guess.

But today I'm feeling mucho better and so I decided to hurry and throw these pictures we took of Sadie up here in between trying to catch up on my house cleaning. It was one of the major things I wanted to get done before the baby comes and luckily it got squeezed in right before I got sick. Now I'll have updated pics to put up in the redecorated girls' room (my next project)!

Here's our little picture shoot. Complete with dance moves, cheesy grins, a couple of definite keepers, and even a shot of me (at 36 weeks) and my two girls.


 


 


 


 



8 comments:

  1. Too cute, Natalie! I love the pictures of Sadie - she's adorable, and you did such a great job taking the pictures.

    And, I absolutely love that picture of you and the girls. Priceless!

    Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie is so cute! If her little sister looks anything like her, you'll have two extremely adorable girls!! You look great too! Hope everything goes well for the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll she is! I love that picture of the two of you, it's tender! Three more weeks, ahhh that's soon! I'm excited to see your new little one, any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! She just makes me smile :)
    And I love the picture of you with "the girls". I can't wait to hold that sweet baby! Hang in there mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie Ann- You had better let me know where/when we can help you, even if it is a phone call in the middle of the night needing to come babysit Sadie while you run to the hospital! We are here for you guys! (or a call in the middle of the day because Kevin is working! Either Way!)
    Miss Sadie is adorable...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I can't believe how big sadie is getting...look at that full smile! Good luck with everything. The new little one will be here before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the last picture...well, all of them really :) I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally know how you feel, so overwhelmed with so little time! You look great! Any name ideas for the little girl?

    ReplyDelete