I keep thinking these Mormon Messages can't get any better. Then I found this one a few days ago and cried through the entire thing (I blame the hormones and the fact that I had just finished a very grueling half hour of trying to put Sadie down for a nap).
But the fact is, I love this Gospel.
And I love being a mother, even on the hardest of days.
I LOVE this video! I was totally going to put it on my blog for Sunday's thought...then I forgot!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Nat!
Thanks for sharing this. I needed it with having four kiddos now :) Don't worry I cried the whole way through too, maybe mine is postpartum though :) Good luck in the next couple of weeks, you are almost there. Keep up posted!!
ReplyDeleteEven after being a mom for 25 years, the message is still as sweet as ever. And I love to watch my sweet daughter of 25 years mother her sweet daughter. Love ya Nat!
ReplyDelete