(I've committed myself to minimal complaining.)
(We'll see how long that lasts.)
I did, however, drag myself out of the slightly cooler apartment one day to set up Sadie's teeny tiny wading pool. And then felt guilty that I haven't done it more often. She had a blast, of course.



I think I'm going to love it the first day or two and then wish I was back in the cold!
ReplyDeleteYou should have joined Sadie in her pool! ;)
I agree with your statement about pregnancy. I REALLY wish I would have thought about that prior to getting pregnant. We're almost done though!!
ReplyDeleteWhy weren't you in there with her?????
ReplyDeleteI feel so guilty when I finally bring myself to do something outside with E because he loves it so much and it pretty much just causes me pain to think about the heat. :) I'm glad Sadie loved it so much.
ReplyDeleteI am in total sympathy with you right now. The heat hasn't really bothered me until this last week when I literally stood directly underneath our swamp cooler because I was dying!!! Good luck over the next few weeks, I am excited to see what your little girl looks like!
ReplyDelete