Right after Yellowstone (as in, we stopped at our house for an hour to unpack and then repack bags), we headed down to Salt Lake so that Kevin could leave on a business trip to Chicago. Unfortunately, wives weren't invited (boo!) so I opted to stay at my parent's house while he was gone. Despite making for a really long week in which we sorely missed our own beds, we had a lot of fun.
Especially since we got to go to the zoo!
It was hot. And jam-packed full of people. But we (meaning me, my mom, and the girls) rallied on and had fun anyways.
Since my last post was a little picture heavy, I'll just keep these to a bare minimum. :)
| The girls in our rent-a-stroller. (I may have forgotten to pack ours.) |
| Ellie proceeded to completely empty the diaper bag around her, including dumping the entire package of Goldfish. She was a little bored, I guess. |
| Grandma and Sadie. Aren't they cute? |
| Riding the carousel. The lighting is a little off, but I love the look on Sadie's face. :) |
| It wouldn't be a zoo trip without stopping to measure up to those gorillas! |
| Ellie, dancing with grandma. |
I took pictures of the animals, too, of course. But you all know what a giraffe and an elephant look like, right? ;)
Fun! And who says Ellie was bored? That sounds like she had a great time with the diaper bag. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day! Pics turned out cute!
ReplyDeleteWait.....how come my post says that you posted it???? That was me - grandma!!!
ReplyDelete