Saturday, July 9, 2011
11 Months
Ellie is 11 months old today. I'm not feeling a long post this time around, so how about a condensed version this time?
Ellie is the cuddliest baby I've ever met, but usually only with me. She's a mommy's girl, through and through. She's way over her picky-about-finger-food phase and eats almost anything in front of her. She's a pro at sippy cups, which means we're on track to be done with formula in 30 days and counting. (yay!) Her favorite place to be is in Sadie's room - the big kid toy paradise. She can pull herself up to standing, but she usually just goes to her knees (I may not have been far off in predicting some possible knee walking). She can say "mama," "da," and she makes the sound for "uh-oh," but it comes out more like "uh-uh."
Basically, we love everything about her. She's crazy, adorable, perceptive, loving, a little bit weird sometimes, and generally just a good, happy baby (minus the times Sadie is picking on her). This next month is going to fly, I know, and soon I'll have a one-year old. I'd prefer not to think about that little fact!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, she's getting so grown up! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteHappy 11 months Miss Ellie - We love you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! She is getting so big! It seriously seems like you just posted about her being 10 months last week...time flies. :)
ReplyDelete