I haven't posted "Sadieisms" for a really long time. I need to make it a resolution to be better about writing these down. The girl's a riot, but I have a terrible memory and forget things almost as soon as she says them.
“I think I hear the gum singing in there!” (While eating a Blow Pop)
“You put this dress on for me? You know you love me.”
(After eating a piece of candy): There's a party in my tummy. Oh yeah! Oh yeah!
Me: Guess what? We’re going to grandma’s today.
Sadie: (gasp) What am I going to wear?!
On her way to the bathroom... "I go really fast, but you call if you need me, okay?
S: Why Ellie’s hair wet?
Me: Because I accidentally sprayed her.
S: Oh. Well, thanks for telling the truth, mommy.
(After an especially emotional time out) Now we be friends again, please?
Seriously love this girl!
She is a riot! Those are things you definitely want to remember. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! She's such a funny girl! Definitely keep those and she'll love them when she's older.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I need to be better at writing down Zachy-isms too. I am terrible at remembering all the funny things he says/does.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck I am laughing so hard! She is such a riot! I can't wait until Kate can talk better!
ReplyDelete