Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday Fun

I love when my birthday falls on a weekend. All the fun stuff takes my mind off the fact that I am, indeed, on the downhill side to 30 now. :)

My parents came up, Kevin and I got to go to the temple, we went to lunch at the new Kneaders in town, we cheered our Aggies on at the football game (to no avail - they lost. again.), and then finished up our fun day with a trip to the pumpkin walk.

Yeah, it was quite the day. But it ended up being one of my best "grown-up" birthdays so far. Not too shabby, I'd say!

Here's some shots of the game...

Fun with the cousins.

Ellie clapping for the Aggies in her cheerleading outfit.

And can you tell what Sadie's hair is? Think A-ggies. :)


....and pumpkins!









Of course, there's no evidence that I was actually there for all of this. I really need to be better about turning photographer duties over to Kevin sometimes. :)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed your b-day, Happy Birthday. We were actually up there and went to that pumpkin thing. Too bad we didn't see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday!!! We were at the Aggie game, too! I'm sad we didn't see you! And I'm sad they lost :( I know what you mean about not being in any pictures! I guess it's proof that you were there because the pictures got taken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Sadie's hair is SO cute! GOOOOO AGGIES! That is so funny because I was trying to figure out a way to make an 'A' with Kate's thin hair and gave up! I'm glad you succeeded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo much fun! I make Lance take pics of me and Z because I have NO pictures with my mom!

    I love the pumpkin walk! I was so happy we got to go this year, and Sadie sure makes a cute HP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great birthday! Definitely have to get Kevin to take some pictures of you though. :)

    ReplyDelete