Friday, February 3, 2012

Challenge: Days 2 & 3

Did I mention I don't plan on actually posting these every day? I don't. It's too hard to make sure I have a picture ready and edited every single night.

Anyways...

Day two's prompt was "words."

Sadie got this nursery rhyme book for Christmas. I didn't even realize until a few days later when we sat down to read some of it that a good chunk of it is exactly the same as the Mickey Mouse nursery rhyme book I used to read over and over as a kid.

Am I the only one who absolutely loves that nostalgic feeling of opening up a favorite childhood book and letting the familiarity wash over you?




Day three's prompt was "hands." I had a lot of fun with this one. So much fun, in fact, that I couldn't pick just one picture. Yep, Miss Indecisive here. 

The first one is of Ellie clutching her teddy bear. She completely adores this thing, so I'm in love with the fact that I got this shot of her little hand buried in the fur of the bear. 




The next one came from our fun with bubbles. Thanks to Sadie taking over bubble-blowing duties, I was free to catch this shot of Ellie trying to grab those ever-elusive bubbles.



Okay, okay. One more. I had to include this because it cracks me up every time I look at it. Ellie apparently thinks bubbles are just about the most exciting thing ever because when we pulled them out, she immediately started screaming "bubb-uh! bubb-uhs!" over and over.

Like...this:


She takes this bubble-blowing thing seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, post them frequently at least! They are so cute! And yes, I love the childhood books I had as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!! You are seriously so talented!! And your girls are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete